GAH service update – Coronavirus (at 18th March)
March 18, 2020
Please be aware that at GAH we have taken and will continue to take all necessary recommended actions to ensure the safety of our engineers and customers at this challenging time and the best possible levels of customer service. We are facing unprecedented times and understand the importance of keeping the food chain infrastructure running to it’s optimum.
On a daily basis we are assessing government statements and taking all and any necessary actions. These include:
- All service and installation staff have been briefed on the steps to reduce interaction with customer personnel and their staff to protect themselves and our customers whilst still providing a credible installation, service and breakdown programme.
- Stopping all unnecessary visits by our Sales Applications team who are now working from home.
- Stopping all factory visits.
- Thorough cleaning of all offices and workstations
- Moving a significant number of employees to work from home.
- We are supporting vulnerable staff with steps for them to isolate and work from home.
- We are communicating daily with all employees as we do what we can to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Please be assured that we will continue to monitor the situation and react accordingly. Inevitably there may be some disruptions but we are and will continue to do all we can to maintain our service levels and product supply.